Thursday 27 January 2011

Australian Open Day 11

Today was definitely my favourite day in the tournament with both Na Li and Novak Djokovic making the final. Na Li beat Caroline Wozniacki 3-6,7-5,6-3. Na Li really does have a chance at beating Kim Clijsters in the final, though I still place Kim Clijsters as the favourite I wouldn't be shocked if Na Li wins though her inexperience at this level could put her at a huge disadvantage. Whilst the best news I've heard is that Novak Djokovic will be in the Australian Open finals! He beat Federer 7-6(7-3),7-5,6-4. Djokovic will undoubtedly go into the finals as the favourite and I believe he is but he'll face stiff competition if the his finalist opponent is Andy Murray. If Murray does make the final Djokovic will only be the slight favourite because Andy is also in very good form but I still hope that Djokovic wins the Grand Slam even though I'm British! I just think winning a Grand Slam without facing either Nadal or Federer is just too easy. Hopefully I'll see you in a few days reporting Na Li and Novak Djokovic winning the Grand Slam titles!


No comments:

Post a Comment